Skype
greeksta_69

The 24 Hour FBF Comp The 24 Hour FBF Comp

Wow

Some great artists, you guys all got some talent at drawing and animating keep up the good work and Good job on putting this comp together guys you guys got some awsome resaults and i want to see more of these in the future!

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

WTF...

Well you just insulted my entire race.... but other than that it was pretty funny. Your animations are soo good man, you have to make more to these 300 episodes lol.

P.S. No homo

LavaLamp Spin LavaLamp Spin

AHHAA

This was good lol i like how u used my beat oooOOOOOOoOOOoOO good job :) use more of my beats if u want XD

Enter-Oblivion responds:

Thanks, I'll really like your music. It has a unique style, which makes it stand out boldly from the rest.

360 Defence 360 Defence

Love the game man

Turned out pretty dope and i see people are digging the music thats always a good thing, next time well have a couple songs sound good?
Anyways awsome job man.

Embrace the Lace Embrace the Lace

MY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REAL SHIT!
I wanna hear a really crazy lead on this bro just add a crazy lead some type of crazzyyyy hard lead and it will be gold bro.

.:Z:. The Liar .:Z:. The Liar

Interesting composition and concept. It sounds like some wild west for some reason LOL but I think it sounds proper. Gave you 4.5 stars because it's incomplete but I voted 5 :)

-Greeksta

RetVox - Quickshit 2 RetVox - Quickshit 2

Pretty cool

Nice punch lines lol it was interesting

RetributionVox responds: